Best Vertical Blind for Kitchen Windows
Window blinds are a modern technology developed for the needs of window coverings. Every house or building definitely needs windows or ventilation as a source of air circulation and the entry of natural light from the outside.
Each of these windows must require a cover to protect privacy in the room and keep the sunlight coming into the room not excessive, and window blinds are the best solution for it all.
Basically, window blinds are divided into two, namely Interior Blinds and Exterior Blinds.
Generally, these binds are further divided into four types, namely Roller Blinds, Roman Blinds, Venetian Blinds, and Vertical Blinds.
But according to what we will discuss this time, blinds that are specifically used in the interior of the room, especially for kitchen windows and blinds that we choose are about Vertical blinds.
This vertical blind has an upright shape. Vertical blinds are window blinds from vertical blinds.
Vertical blinds are used for window coverings and lighting controls that enter the kitchen.
In general, vertical blinds are usually widely used in offices because this type of curtain can give the impression of a formal and minimalist.
However, many also use vertical blinds as a substitute for curtains in the kitchen of their home.
Homeowners choose vertical blinds for their kitchen windows because they are easy when adjusting light and privacy with the slope of blinds that are easily rotated and arranged to both sides neatly when they want to close or open the blinds.
The material used in vertical blinds is usually made of cloth with a foot texture that is shaped like fins. Several types of vertical blinds or commonly used materials such as Dimout, Blackout, and Solar Screen.
Each type of fabric has its own characteristics and features so you can buy vertical blinds according to your individual needs and budget.
The style and color choices of vertical blinds are also very diverse and allow users to choose patterns and colors according to their tastes or needs.
Vertical blinds are operated by using a pull rope and latch string. The rope is used to open or close vertical leaves to the left and right so that the window can be opened or closed by vertical blinds.
The rope latch adjacent to the curl is used to open and close the vertical blind leaves to adjust the light entering the kitchen.
Some tips that you can use when you want to use vertical blinds:
1. If you want a simple exterior appearance, you should use curtains with colors that match the color of the wall paint.
2. If you have a very wide window, you should use several curtains separately.
3. This can give the impression of being flexible and you can control the incoming light easily.
4. If you want to use vertical blinds that seem neat, choose vertical blinds that are made of stiff material such as tarps, woven, or even jeans.
5. Plain vertical blinds are suitable for all interior designs because they are simple so they will not dominate space and not attract attention.
Advantages of Vertical Blind
1. Simple operation.
2. The price is more affordable compared to other curtains.
3. Can adjust the light of the room according to needs.
4. The model is minimalist and elegant.
5. Many choices of fabric types and colors that can be adjusted to taste.
6. Easy to clean.
7. Maintenance is easy, no need to need special tools or businesses.
8. Easy installation.
Lack of Vertical Blind
1. Difficult to change.
2. The choice of vertical blinds is not as much as curtains that have many types and choices.
How to Install Vertical Blind
1. Measure the window to decide whether vertical blinds should be installed inside the frame or outside the frame.
2. When you buy vertical blinds in a standard package, you will get a set of clips, screws, and brackets to hold the curtain in place.
3. Using a pencil, mark where the bracket will be installed so that the screw can be installed in the right place.
4. Start attaching screws using a screwdriver or drill.
5. After the bracket is installed, install the curtain on the bracket.
DISCLAIMER: This image is provided only for personal use. If you found any images copyrighted to yours, please contact us and we will remove it. We don't intend to display any copyright protected images.