32 Best Black Washable Kitchen Rugs
Your kitchen will look more beautiful with the black rugs that adorn the floor. In order to maintain cleanliness, rugs must be treated routinely by washing. For this reason, the selection of rugs that can be washed will be more beneficial for you in terms of care.
Your kitchen will look more beautiful with the black rugs that adorn the floor.
In order to maintain cleanliness, rugs must be treated routinely by washing.
For this reason, the selection of rugs that can be washed will be more beneficial for you in terms of care.
What kind of black rug can be washed? For more details, we will explain how to choose and provide recommendations for the best rugs that can be washed.
You will find a variety of rugs ranging from soft, smooth, and thick with a variety of different designs.
There are 2 ways to wash the black rug, which is manually by spraying and brushing it or washing it in the washing machine. But before processing the washing, you should carefully examine the overall condition of the rug.
If there is a part of the rug where the construction of woven fiber yarn has been damaged or brittle, you should first confirm it with the owner.
Tapestry is one of the most easily dirty household textile products because it is trampled every day, but it is the most rarely washed. Most often only vacuumed regularly.
Washing the rugs can be done either manually by spraying and brushing hands or by washing in the washing machine. Depending on the shape, size of the area of the rug and its weight.
Don’t forget to also pay attention to the strength of woven yarn construction, especially on the edges of the rugs (usually in the form of yarn fiber).
Be careful if the rug is fragile, especially some of the whole. Especially for fragile rugs, you should not take risks, immediately notify or return to the owner, before washing.
HOW TO MANUFACTURING WASHING MANUALLY:
- Hold the rug on the floor, then vacuum or remove the dust using a vacuum cleaner. We recommend using a type of wet & dry vacuum cleaner machine so that it can be used to vacuum and can also be used to suck water at the same time.
- After the dust is gone, stretch out the rug by hanging it on a clothesline made of bamboo or iron pipes with a strong enough support, or you can also keep it on the floor.
- Spray the rug with cold water. It would be better if you use a pressure sprayer, such as those used to wash cars or motorcycles, so that dirt and dust can be maximally removed.
- Next use soap or detergent that is usually used to wash clothes. But if you want to use a shampoo rug, it doesn’t hurt either.
- Brush with your hand or a soft-stemmed brush on the dirty part of the rug. Don’t brush too hard so the hair doesn’t fall out.
- After cleaning, rinse with a spray that is not hard (soft), and let the water bring all the dirt from the rug. Repeat this rinse, until the rug is clean of soap and dirt.
- Give softener (softener) by dissolving in cold water to taste, as needed.
- Dry the rug by hanging in the wind where it is not directly exposed to sunlight so that the rug’s fur is not rough, but the air circulation is good enough so that the rug does not smell.
- After the rug dries, sprinkle with baking soda or baking soda (to remove odors while absorbing moisture). Allow a few moments then clean the baking soda earlier by vacuuming the vacuum cleaner until clean.
- Reawaken the feathers (if deemed necessary) by brushing them with a soft plastic hand brush.
- Roll or fold the rug according to the set standards, then put it in a plastic bag so it does not get dirty with dust. Spray perfume (if necessary), before the plastic wrap is closed.
DISCLAIMER: This image is provided only for personal use. If you found any images copyrighted to yours, please contact us and we will remove it. We don't intend to display any copyright protected images.