17 Beautiful False Ceiling Designs for Kitchens
This is a well-lit fall ceiling design that has multiple layers and a staircase inside the fall ceiling.
It is recommended that you have different switches for different lights in the ceiling because you are not going to use all the lights all the time so you can use several lamps at a time and may need all the lights the next.
Fall Ceiling is basically a suspended ceiling layer that is under the main roof of a kitchen or other room.
This layer serves as the second layer which is hung from the roof of the main building or kitchen with the help of a frame made of several metal parts or a wooden frame.
Fall Ceiling is also called False Ceiling.
For the kitchen, Acquiring a false ceiling has many advantages such as it enhances the spacious aesthetics of the kitchen interior, helps to keep the kitchen look cool in summer and warm in winter, provides plenty of kitchen for installing lightning, ac ducts, and other types of ceiling fixtures. hide all cables and channels.
To install a false ceiling, a complete frame is required which can be made of GI or AL sections or wooden battens that are hung and attached to the main roof of the kitchen.
The minimum distance required between the main ceiling and the false ceiling is approximately 9 inches.
There are many options on the market available for false ceilings.
The choice of materials to be used depends on the design selection and usage.
Advantages & Disadvantages of false Ceiling
Advantages Of False Ceiling:
1. This brings a uniform level of flatness to the roof.
2. It offers fire resistance as it forms compartments.
3. False ceilings help create acoustic treatments.
4. It covers up all the unpleasant parts and hides them.
5. It also helps hide all plumbing, power lines, HVAC lines running in the kitchen.
6. False ceiling materials are easy to obtain and less expensive than traditional roof mounting systems.
Disadvantages Of False Ceiling:
1. The most negative side of getting a false ceiling is potential pests.
2. They can easily fit into the compartment between the false ceiling and the concrete roof and start multiplying, which can cause major problems.
3. Be careful when decorating or hanging lighting fixtures over a false ceiling. Be sure to have a good analysis of the strength of the ceiling before hanging, as false ceilings are lighter in nature.
4. Finally, without having a proper height in the kitchen, do not install a false ceiling, as a false ceiling will reduce the height of the ceiling.
DISCLAIMER: This image is provided only for personal use. If you found any images copyrighted to yours, please contact us and we will remove it. We don't intend to display any copyright protected images.