The cabinet will set the tone for any kitchen. Wood grain, color, style all have a big impact on the final product. The right wooden cabinet can give your kitchen an expensive, clean and finished look. There are various types of wood cabinets that are currently available for the kitchen. You can choose from bright, medium and dark colors. All types of wood have their own fiber intensity and model. Popular cabinets used in homes, especially kitchen rooms include birch, hickory, pine, cherry, maple, and oak. But most homeowners choose oak for their kitchen cabinet.
Oak is a popular choice for kitchen cabinets because the colors are very neutral and complement various other touches. The oak texture is very coarse, so it is suitable for rustic and traditional kitchen decor that is better than a contemporary look. Oak is wood that is durable and is usually cheaper than cherry and maple. Oak is wood that is slightly brightly colored with open fiber. You can find oak wood cabinets in white, yellow and red variations in cool to warm shades like the color of honey which is often called a honey oak kitchen cabinet. As the name suggests, this honey-colored oak cabinet gives the impression of being warm but still calm like “melted honey”.
Not only that, you must combine the honey oak cabinet with the granite countertop to get a harmonious blend of colors and designs. In addition to proven strength and durability of granite, this granite countertop offers an elegant and classic feel when matched with wood elements, especially with this honey-colored oak wood. Try to choose furniture with a light wood color, then combine it with a sand colored granite countertop. Use a dark countertop if using a bright oak kitchen cabinet. Use a bright countertop if you use a dark oak cabinet. Immediately please rate yourself the following design of Honey Oak Kitchen Cabinets with Granite Countertops.
Apart from this discussion, we give reasons why choosing an oak cabinet is the right idea, because this oak cabinet will provide many benefits to your kitchen. Here are the advantages of oak cabinets:
1. Appearance. Oak is very interesting wood, especially because of its grain. All wood can be colored with the desired color, but the real advantage of using oak cabinets is that no matter what the color of the stain, the grain will be clearly visible. Even with rich and dark fragrances, oak cabinets will maintain the distinctive look of oak wood that is so loved.
2. Durability. Original oak is very dense wood. It has a greater density than most other wood. For homeowners, this means that oak cabinets will last for a longer period of time.
3. Versatility. Oak is naturally light-colored wood with strong granules. This makes the oak cabinets ideal for customization. Oak looks attractive in a variety of stains, from light to dark, and can, therefore, be colored to match home decor.
4. Resale. Oakwood has been common wood furniture for centuries and is still very popular today. Therefore, oak cabinets are more suitable for a wider decorating style, which can be useful when trying to sell a house.
5. Price. Every real wood used for cabinets will come with a decent price tag and is no exception. However, because of the strength and flexibility of oaks, oaks can be a good investment. The quality of oaks will remain beautiful for years to come, making them worth the cost.