Kitchen Floor Tiles Types for A Low Budget
Having a luxurious kitchen design is very easy, especially if you have a lot of funds.
Just apply a luxurious kitchen floor such as granite or marble, which is enough to create a luxurious impression in your kitchen.
However, what if the budget is limited? Relax, there are easy ways to make your kitchen luxurious, with cheap funds.
One of them is to choose the right kitchen floor tiles types.
Not only is it cheap, but the installation process is also easy, durable, and easy to clean.
The 3 right tile types of kitchen flooring are vinyl tile, laminate wood tile, and ceramic tile.
What are the advantages of the floor, and what are the tips for applying it in the kitchen? Here’s the explanation!
Kitchen Floor Tiles Types
Here are 3 types of kitchen floor tiles that you can choose (if your budget is limited) so that your kitchen still looks elegant;
1. Vinyl Kitchen Flooring
Vinyl flooring is a synthetic floor covering that can mimic any floor motif. For example, wooden floor motifs, natural stone floors, marble, and many more.
Vinyl flooring is made of Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC), which has a very smooth and elastic texture, making it easy to install.
Vinyl flooring has many types. Some of the popular ones are vinyl plank, whose motif closely resembles real wood floors.
Then vinyl tile, which can be an alternative to ceramic floors because it looks very similar.
Furthermore, there is a vinyl roll that is very similar to a carpet and is made of PVC as the base material.
Vinyl flooring advantages:
– One of the cheapest compared to other flooring materials. Vinyl floors with various motifs are sold at a price range of $5.14 per m2
– Elastic and non-slip surface on the feet
– Very easy to clean, just with a damp cloth
Disadvantages of vinyl flooring:
– Can be picked out easily so that it is vulnerable to damage
2. Laminate Wood Kitchen Floor
For many people, laminated wood is a cheaper alternative to real wood. Apart from being cheaper, this material is also preferred because it resembles the joints of different parts of wood, such as fibers and wood slats.
Laminate floors are compressed at high temperatures and then printed using digital printing materials.
Thanks to this technology, many variations of design can be produced, but one of the most popular is a design that resembles wood.
Laminate floor advantages:
– Very similar to wooden floors, but at a lower price – Easier to install, and more resistant to water spills and scratches
Lack of laminate flooring:
– Not suitable for damp areas
Ceramic tile is a classic kitchen flooring option that is often chosen. In Indonesia, the most commonly used tiles are white tiles, which are installed using gray cement.
The advantages of ceramic tiles:
– Resistant to liquids, stains, fire – Durable and easy to clean – Resistant to scratches
Disadvantages of ceramic tiles:
– Breaks easily and cannot support heavy loads – Ceramic grout absorbs dust easily so it must be cleaned frequently
DISCLAIMER: This image is provided only for personal use. If you found any images copyrighted to yours, please contact us and we will remove it. We don't intend to display any copyright protected images.