Who doesn’t want the kitchen to be neatly arranged? I’m sure everyone wants it. With a kitchen that is free of chaos, neat and organized, you can create a pleasant and comfortable environment to enjoy while doing various activities ranging from cooking or just talking with family members in the kitchen. One part of the kitchen that you can’t miss is the pantry.
Kitchen pantry is a place to store food and an important part of the house, especially our kitchen. We cannot ignore his presence at home. This can be a place where we can store anything related to the kitchen and food, such as pickles, jams, sauces, cookbooks and all food supplies that can be stored without a refrigerator. Some people also use kitchen pantry especially to store their collection of wine.
There are two types of kitchen pantry if we refer to the location. The first pantry is a kitchen pantry that has a separate room from the kitchen or often called freestanding pantry cabinets. You can use a small space to make a kitchen pantry, the most important thing is that you can set the location of the storage cabinet, so you won’t be confused in storing or taking things to and from the kitchen pantry. The second is a kitchen that is one location with a kitchen / combined with a kitchen set, and this is often applied in a kitchen with a large size (such as a walk-in pantry, as well as pantry cabinets). But, If indeed your kitchen is too small, then don’t force it to install the pantry there, this wall mounted rack will be very suitable and useful for your small kitchen.
The pantry has a variety of designs, and all that is according to the wishes of the homeowner. The popular one of pantry design is using glass doors. That glass door is used to make it easier to find cooking spices (if using clear glass), thus speeding up the cooking process.
When choosing a walk-in pantry, the right glass door is with a sliding system, then they use frosted glass and there are written “pantry”. Maybe the goal is to give a sign that the cabinet/room is a storage pantry.
The pantry is one place that you must consider to make it always look neat and organized so that you can carry out cooking activities with more fun and free from various forms of defilements. In general, to make the pantry look neat, then make sure you do the following steps:
1. Empty all the contents of the pantry and clean the inside.
2. Dispose of all food ingredients that have expired or are no longer eligible to be eaten.
3. Return all various cooking ingredients categorized according to the type of each group.
4. Determine the type of container you need to put in the pantry.
5. Place all items back into place according to the order and category.
In addition to the five tips above, make sure you pay attention to the placement of several types of ingredients as follows:
1. large amounts of spices – the best tips: put spices in a small container so that it saves more space than being placed in a large container that can take up more area in the kitchen.
2. put ingredients in the bag – the best tips: put all ingredients in the bag into various containers according to their own type or put them in one basket. Remember, bags are the biggest enemy in organizing a kitchen more neatly. Apart from a few ideas for organizing the pantry like the one above, make sure you don’t make the food storage cabinet next to various foods for the whole family. Make sure the pantry of the kitchen is ready to use and not mix it with other things.
Hopefully, this article about kitchen pantry with glass doors is useful for you. Don't forget to share it with your friends so they get an inspirational cabinets design for their kitchen. If you are interested in other inspirational kitchen designs, you can look for it on this website. Enjoy!