The kitchen is one part of the house that is a place for cooking and the like. Because of its function, of course, the kitchen needs a lot of cooking items and ingredients. Of course, this will make your kitchen mess and full of scattered items that will make your kitchen untidy. Besides being not neat, the kitchen will look dirty and make you uncomfortable when doing activities in the kitchen. Even though ease, neatness, and order are all we hope for when designing a kitchen in our home. Taking into a storage area such as cabinets, drawers, shelves will be very important to ensure a balanced design, which is also able to maximize the available kitchen space. Whether closed, open, with a door or hidden, there are many ways to make a shelf more than just a storage area.
These shelves can be used to store your goods and food items. In addition, the shelf or rack can also make food ingredients cleaner because it is free from dust and dirt. One of the storage places that you have to have in your kitchen is spice shelves. The function of this shelf is to store various kinds of herbs such as salt, sugar, pepper, and others. Besides buying, you can make it yourself like a spice shelf for unused jar.
Jar spice shelf is probably the most often used as a storage place for kitchen spices, especially kitchen spices that have a soft powder structure. But usually, the design of spice shelves from jars or bottles will take up a lot of space. But you can outsmart it by nailing the lid to the jar under your kitchen cabinet. So if you need spices, you can rotate the jar from below. To make the kitchen jars neater, you need a storage box (spice shelf) to put them. Here we provide storage & shelf ideas for your kitchen spices organizer to be neatly arranged.
Without a shelf, various bottles or jars of kitchen herbs will certainly make your kitchen mess and make the cabinet become crowded with goods. Spice rack will really help you in arranging all your kitchen spices. There are various types of seasoning shelves that you can find on the market, such as stainless, wood, plastic, magnetic and various other models. Here are some ideas that are often used in many kitchens.
1. Hanging rack.
This spice rack will not eat the work area in your kitchen. This type is very suitable for those of you who have a small kitchen or you are afraid of your spice rack sprinkled with oil when cooking. For hanging spice racks, you need to pay attention to the gap at the base so that your spice does not fall the cracks.
2. Magnetic shelf.
This rack only needs to be attached to the surface of a towel such as a refrigerator. The type of rack with magnets cannot hold too many condiments so that it is right for you who don’t have a lot of spices.
3. Open shelf.
Stylish’s kitchen usually uses open shelves, one of which is to store kitchen spices. These shelves are usually combined with existing cabinets, leaving a small space as an open shelf (doorless cabinet). of course, by putting the kitchen spices in an open place will make it easier for you or other people to pick them up when cooking eating food.
4. Wooden spice rack.
You can also make mounted wall wood shelves to place your jars, don’t need to be too big, simple and simple, and can hold all of your spice jars. Attach the wood spice rack backsplash.
5. Wire spice rack.
This wire spice rack is commonly found in kitchen equipment stores. These wire racks are usually just placed, but some are hung with nails on the kitchen wall.
6. Pull-out rack.
This shelf is combined with a cabinet or pantry. This shelf is thin and to open it pulls it out.
7. Shelves behind cabinet doors.
Make a storage area behind the cabinet door to put kitchen seasoning jars.
Here are some ways to make a minimalist kitchen shelf that you can make yourself.
1. Pay attention to the selection of kitchen ingredients. You can choose glass, plastic, wood or other materials to make your spice rack. Each ingredient has its own advantages and disadvantages. Also, adjust the ingredients of your spice rack with the state of your kitchen. Make sure the material can be durable and durable and can avoid water, dirt, and dust and can be easily cleaned at any time. The choice of shelf material will also affect the costs that you will spend, make sure it fits your needs and abilities.
2. The color and design of the kitchen shelf are also an important point tip on making your minimalist kitchen spice rack. The color and design of the kitchen shelves will make the atmosphere different in the kitchen can even give a distinctive impression when you cook it inside. Adjust the color and design of the spice rack with the concept of your home kitchen. For example, if the kitchen concept you have is modern minimalism, make a simple spice rack but have a modern impression that will make your kitchen look attractive.
3. Also, pay attention to the size of the spice rack you will make. Do not let the spice rack you make instead fill your kitchen so that it looks full and messy. For a kitchen that does not have a size that is too large, you can use a wall shelf like a magnet rack to save your space. And make sure the size of the spice rack can accommodate all of your kitchen spices.
4. And finally, the spice rack is easy in terms of care.
Images of Smart Kitchen Shelf Organizers for Spices Below:
Revashelf Rev A Shelf Lazy Susan Pull Out Cabinet Storage Next to The Range for Cookings Utensils Spices and Other
Hopefully, this article about smart kitchen shelf organizers for spices is useful for you. Don't forget to share it with your friends so they get an inspirational storage solutions design for their kitchen. If you are interested in other inspirational kitchen designs, you can look for it on this website. Enjoy!