Kitchen Vinyl Flooring – 18 Popular Ideas
The kitchen is a special area that has equipment and equipment to process food until it is ready to be served such as cooking, storing food, and cleaning something.
Floors that are easily stained or that absorb water are usually not a good choice because it will be difficult to keep clean and dry.
Vinyl flooring is a great way to change the appearance of a kitchen without spending a fortune.
The process is fairly simple and easy for beginners, so that makes it an option or a good choice for your kitchen floor.
The material is most resistant to water, making it suitable for use in wet and prone to wet areas, such as the kitchen.
Vinyl is known for its practical style close to nature, you can change the appearance of a kitchen in the house in a practical way.
This flooring is easily glued to the floor or ceramic lining.
So, if you are bored with its motif, you can replace it with other motives according to taste.
Almost the same as a ceramic floor.
Vinyl is very strong, fire, and water-resistant so it is widely used in public buildings.
Vinyl floor tiles are available in a variety of colors, motifs, and patterns, such as plaid or wood grain motifs that will give the impression of a ceramic floor or wood floor shaved at a fairly cheap price.
Made of material that is flexible enough to make vinyl not easily damaged and safe for families and children.
In addition, economical prices make vinyl very attractive to various circles. But it is not only cheap but also high-quality vinyl.
Vinyl flooring is safe for your health, comfortable when stepped on, and easy to maintain.
Given the many activities that occur in the vinyl, the kitchen is also resistant to scratches and stains.
All stains are very easy to clean, it can be said vinyl is a type of floor that is not “fussy”.
The usage time of vinyl flooring also lasts long enough depending on the treatment process.
So, are you ready to change the look of your kitchen floor? the choice of flooring for the kitchen is actually quite a lot of this is just an alternative floor material for your kitchen.
Choose a floor that suits your needs and the price is also according to the bag, such as cheap wood flooring, you can also make a choice for your kitchen floor. As well as vinyl which has its own price level you can buy that matches your buying ability.
Many homeowners are starting to make their choice on Vinyl Flooring, the reason being that vinyl floor tiles is a practical type of floor.
Good quality vinyl is very durable and durable. This floor is also cheaper than wood or ceramic floors.
This type of floor tile is easy to install because it consists of a sheet of material that contains adhesive and is covered with supporting paper that can be removed when the sheet is to be attached to the floor of the floor.
To clean Vinyl Flooring is very easy. Usually, this floor can be mopped with water alone or can also use a floor cleaner. If something is spilled you should immediately wipe it.
This floor has been designed to reduce the occurrence of stains as long as it is cleaned quickly.
Sweeping the floor regularly can also help reduce dirt, dust, or sand into the motifs or crevices of the floor.
Vinyl is available in a variety of colors and patterns. Checkered motifs or wood fibers can be chosen to look like ceramic tiles or wood floors but at a fairly low cost.
Vinyl is also made of a material that is soft enough so that it is not easily damaged and is safe for families and children.
However, if we use cheap vinyl this floor can usually peel and fold at the edges which can make the floor look uneven and less attractive.
In some cases, design and coloring are only printed on the floor material.
Over time this layer will fade and cause dull spots and is not pleasing to the eye. Vinyl can also experience blisters and even torn if exposed to shoes with pointed heels.
Advantages of Vinyl Flooring
This type of floor has dozens of advantages. Here are a number of advantages:
- Has the ability to be water-resistant.
- Vinyl flooring is very resistant to scratches by heavy objects (furniture) on it or across it because it has an anti-scratch layer.
- Not affected by the sun even though the sun is shining for a long time. Sunlight also does not make Vinyl physically expand.
- Durability is one of the main advantages of this type of flooring.
Vinyl flooring with premium quality, which is applied with the correct installation procedure, can last up to dozens or even decades.
- Termite-proof anytime, because the material doesn’t contain any wood at all.
- Can be applied to any space (indoor or outdoor), even on walls, ceilings, stairs, and tables.
- There are various kinds of wood motifs and even custom (for Carpet Vinyl); etc.
Disadvantages of Vinyl Flooring
No floor covering is perfect without flaws. Likewise with Vinyl Flooring. A number of drawbacks to this type of floor include:
- Susceptible to sharp objects. Because it is not made of solid wood, this type of floor covering is very easily damaged if accidentally damaging it with a knife, razor, cutter, etc.
- If one sheet is damaged, must buy 1 box of similar sheets. That is, most of the sheets will not be used.
On the plus side, you can save the remaining sheet in anticipation of damage in other parts, if it happens later.
- Made from VOC (Volatile Organic Compounds), which he said is not good for health. It is said that a small proportion of people are said to be sensitive to the VOC content released in the air by Vinyl.
In fact, not a few rooms in a residence, and even rooms of a health institution, actually use this type of floor (either sheet Vinyl Flooring, tile, or Vinyl Carpet). That is why, regarding this VOC, it needs further medical studies; etc.
Tips for Using Vinyl Flooring
Here are some tips that will extend the life of Vinyl Flooring:
- Initial installation ideally uses the services of experts who install Vinyl and use special glue.
- Clean regularly; Mop with a little water. If there is, you can use a vacuum cleaner once a week, so that the dust that sticks to it can be lifted.
- Even though it has a scratch-resistant coating, use a dirty rag that is placed at the base of the furniture leg that will be moved into a room.
- Avoid being accidentally scratched by sharp objects (knife, razor, etc.).
DISCLAIMER: This image is provided only for personal use. If you found any images copyrighted to yours, please contact us and we will remove it. We don't intend to display any copyright protected images.