Kitchen Wall Decorations – 13 Beautiful Ideas
Walls without decoration will look boring. This will make the room feel empty and even boring.
With wall decoration, your kitchen will look attractive.
Not only the living room or bedroom, but the kitchen also needs to be given a beautiful decoration touch on the walls.
Why is wall decoration important for the kitchen? Whether we realize it or not, the kitchen is a part of the house that is often visited by all family members.
Therefore, there needs to be a beautiful kitchen wall decoration.
Kitchen Wall Decorations
Kitchen wall decorations are all about making it cozy, lively, and personal. Several kitchen walls decorating techniques can help if it is necessary to zone the space, correct some imperfections or mistakes in the interior of the room. For example, curtains and aprons that do not match the color.
In this article, we will tell you how to decorate a kitchen wall, how to do it right, and what wall accessories you should do yourself.
However, whatever kitchen decorating ideas you like, before starting the decorating process, pay attention to the following general principles and wall decor recommendations;
- The most suitable places for decorating with wall decorations are the wall between the windows, the area above the dining table, more kitchen utensils, above the sink, the hood, and all the furniture that stands alone, as well as in niches and ledges.
- Planning the placement of wall decorations or the order of layout of the elements of the wall composition, do not forget the principle of symmetry.
- Try not to get carried away with kitchen wall decorations, if there are already many intricate details in the interior. In a small kitchen and at all it is worth remembering the adage “less is better”.
- Of course, you need to choose wall decorations based on the color scheme and color of the kitchen interior, especially by paying attention to the color of the walls being decorated and the objects around them.
- In most cases, paintings, murals, posters, and other wall decorations should be hung at eye level.
And a few more useful kitchen wall decor tips;
- If there is something in your kitchen that is not an ordinary interior color, choose a wall decor, which contains the color of this object and the main color of the kitchen.
- If you have a beautiful decoration, but in your opinion, it does not fill the wall by itself, then it can be combined with smaller accessories, for example, paintings, plates, small mirrors.
4 Types of objects that can be used as kitchen wall decorations;
1. Wall Clock Decoration
The wall of your home kitchen can be decorated using a wall clock.
Of course, you have to choose a wall clock design that matches the feel of the kitchen.
This wall clock in addition to showing time can also be used to calculate the time when cooking.
Mirrors can be used to decorate the walls of your home kitchen.
Not only as decoration but walls can also make the kitchen look wider than its original size.
Another function of the wall in the kitchen is that when cooking, the face is exposed to splashes of food.
3. Silver decoration
Silver decoration on the kitchen wall will make your kitchen look more traditional.
Such decorations can be stored directly on your wall and not stored in a closet.
Some silver ornaments, in general, are made up of spoons or forks.
4. Artwork/Wall Art
A piece of wall art will be the best decoration for your home kitchen.
Suitable artwork certainly must be adapted to the condition of your kitchen.
Especially if you live in your own house, of course, it will be freer to decorate it.
DISCLAIMER: This image is provided only for personal use. If you found any images copyrighted to yours, please contact us and we will remove it. We don't intend to display any copyright protected images.