19 Beautiful L-Shaped Kitchen Designs
A house is a place of shelter and shelter, as well as a place to survive.
Meanwhile, the kitchen is one of the spaces in the house that is used to cook food that is consumed by us every day.
Once upon a time, the kitchen was a space that was neglected.
The place is synonymous with the smell of spices, dirty and dusty.
Especially when you still use firewood or kerosene stoves.
However, unlike now, the kitchen is one part of the room in the house.
Everyone who builds or buys a house must check the state of the kitchen first.
Especially nowadays there are many modern and minimalist houses that design the kitchen so that it doesn’t look dirty like a cooking place.
But it is more like a clean room and still attractive.
The kitchen is a space where imagination flies free.
Several times a day we face the challenge of testing our cooking talents and inspiration can come from anywhere.
Cooking has many factors, from our moods and prior knowledge to the ingredients we have in the refrigerator or the recipes we provide, both traditional and modern.
Determining the best layout for the kitchen space is not an easy job.
Moreover, if this area is widely used for work and strenuous activities such as cooking, preparing food, and so on, it must be carefully conceptualized and properly designed.
Of course, designing a kitchen must adjust to the size or space available.
When you have a limited area in your home, then the L-shaped kitchen layout is claimed to be the smartest choice to overcome space limitations.
L-shaped kitchen layouts are a practical and appropriate solution for small spaces.
The L-shaped kitchen is designed to maximize the available space.
This allows you to use the space capacity more efficiently.
L-Shaped Kitchen for Small Space
Talking about kitchen design, especially a minimalist concept, you know “Letter L” design, right?
for those of you who have a small house, this design is a mainstay design so that you can display a house with a minimalist type.
So that many use the L design, it is said to be the L design because the shape of the furniture is shaped like the letter L.
We will also discuss the weaknesses and strengths of a minimalist kitchen design with this L letter design
Advantages of L-Shaped Kitchen
1. The first advantage that will be obtained is neatness. For those of you who can’t see the furniture carelessly, this “L shape” design is profitable. Like cooking utensils that you can hang on the top wall, while the bottom is the stove table so it is easy to take things.
2. The second advantage is that it doesn’t take up much space. As you know, a minimalist kitchen is a kitchen that is not only designed but also has a minimalist concept or simple function. Don’t have too much furniture there to support the minimalist concept.
3. Kitchens with an l-shaped layout make it easy for the owner to move around, especially for cooking. In addition, you can easily go from one part to another because it is not too far. L-shaped design is suitable for those of you who do have a narrow kitchen.
4. Of course, saving on furniture, because it only takes a little. Given that the kitchen table is usually built using a wall. At least you only need to add a kitchen set and refrigerator.
A weakness of L-Shaped Kitchen
While the weaknesses that you can get with this l-shaped kitchen are;
1. Many people have used this design or concept. for those of you who want a different design, it is wrong to choose the l-shaped design. Because almost many houses released by developers with minimalist themes use kitchen designs like this.
2. The kitchen must be comfortable so that it is easy to use and supports your mobility. but with the L shape, the kitchen will feel monotone or boring. Because the shape is just like that and stiff. Especially if the kitchen is not facing the terrace or the garden.
DISCLAIMER: This image is provided only for personal use. If you found any images copyrighted to yours, please contact us and we will remove it. We don't intend to display any copyright protected images.