24 Latest False Ceiling Designs for Kitchen
Increasingly, on the roofs of local kitchens, structures made with the false ceiling can be found, since this method of finishing is not only the most attractive and exciting but also the most rational in difficult conditions in the wet area.
Often, the design of a POP kitchen ceiling is the solution to the problem of hiding the ventilation duct, open connections, or irregular roof. For the small room, this decoration allows you to place additional lighting or reflectors on the outlets, and for the spacious kitchen, the POP multi-level suspended ceiling is one of the elegant zoning room options.
The false ceiling is basically a suspended ceiling layer under the main roof of a room or building.
This layer acts as a second layer suspended from the roof of the main building or room with the help of frames formed from some sections of the metal or wood frame.
It is also called a suspended ceiling. Having a false ceiling has many advantages, such as this ceiling, it improves the aesthetics of the room space, helps keep the room cool in the summer and heat in the winter, and provides plenty of space to install lightning, channels, and other types of Ceiling fixtures while hiding all cables and channels.
Advantages of the false ceiling :
- It has a uniform flat level to the ceiling.
- It provides fire resistance as it forms partition.
- The suspended ceiling helps create an acoustic treatment.
- It covers and disguises all the unpleasant parts.
- It also helps to hide all the pipes, electrical cables, heating, ventilation, and air conditioning ducts that work in the room.
- False ceiling materials are available and are cheaper than the traditional ceiling mount system.
Incorrect false ceiling defects:
- The most negative aspect of obtaining a false ceiling would be the possible pests. You can easily enter the room between the false ceiling and the concrete ceiling and begin to multiply, which can cause a big problem.
- Be careful when decorating or hanging lighting fixtures on the false ceiling. Make sure you have a good analysis of the resistance of the ceiling before hanging it since the false ceiling is lighter in nature.
- Finally, without a decent height for the room, do not install the false ceiling, because the false ceiling will reduce the ceiling height.
DISCLAIMER: This image is provided only for personal use. If you found any images copyrighted to yours, please contact us and we will remove it. We don't intend to display any copyright protected images.