Oak Corner Kitchen Pantry Cabinets
The corner of the kitchen is often the remaining and unused kitchen.
The easiest way is to use decorations to fill the corners of the kitchen.
However, there is a more functional way to make the corner of the kitchen not wasted, namely by using corner cabinets.
With a variety of creativity, now there are many corner cabinet designs with various functions.
Want to fill a corner of your space with a functional corner cabinet?
Check out these interesting and functional oak corner cabinet design inspirations!
Choosing a Corner Cabinet in the Kitchen
Remember! Choosing corner cabinets in the kitchen, you need to take into account the total area of \u200b\u200bthe premises and the functional load that the appliances have in the house.
Configuration and equipment requirements that must be used in it must be done first, even at the planning stage of the kitchen environment.
Cabinets should be as comfortable as possible to fit into the kitchen workspace in order to be used comfortably.
Corner cabinets can be of different types;
1. Standard straight corner cabinet;
2. Trapezoidal cabinet;
3. L-shaped corner cabinet.
For information! Depending on the location of the cabinet, it can be floor and hinged.
Standard direct cabinets have a front panel consisting of two parts – one of them has a door opening, and the second – “blind”, without opening the right corner they are anchored kitchen cabinets of various shapes.
Often the washing cabinet is installed in the direct cabinet. The disadvantage of this type of cabinet is the hard-to-reach space that appears behind the fixed panels. To get rid of this flaw, you need additional hardware. It can be a special pulling mechanism to which a metal basket is attached.
If you open the door, the basket not only advances silently but pulls the next one connected to it. The use of this mechanism makes it possible to take advantage of the interior space in the corner of the direct type cabinet.
The trapezoidal cabinet has five corners. The sidewall, joined by other kitchen cabinets, is located along the wall. Inside, there is even a special configuration of the shell for corner settings.
Under the sink can be placed – several round shelves, which occupy the entire space inside the trapezoid and at the same time can rotate around its axis. By rotating this shelf, you can access all the content on it.
The main thing is that when the shelves are turned, the things placed on them do not touch the drains and sewage. This design is compact but roomy.
L-shaped corner cabinets are found most often. Usually equipped with a “trolleybus” type door, which allows without the use of special mechanisms to access all the contents of the internal space.
To open such a door because everything in the cabinet space becomes visible and accessible. In such a cabinet, a shelf on which dry dishes can fit. In this case, air circulation will be provided by crimped cabinet doors.
Corner cabinets are a popular piece of furniture, allowing you to occupy space that would not normally be used for any purpose. They can be made from different materials and in a variety of styles, which allows you to choose the perfect option for any kitchen. The installed corner kitchen cabinets have various types, sizes, images, which you can choose at your discretion.
Positive parameters for using corner cabinets include;
1. Due to its use, the useful area of \u200b\u200bthe room is significantly increased, because the installation is carried out in a place that is not used for other purposes or the installation of other furniture;
2. Although the visual kitchen cabinet, which is designed for corners, has a small size, in fact, it has excellent capacity and multifunctionality, as it is equipped with different shelves, drawers, or compartments for storing various products or dishes;
3. The sizes of kitchen cabinets can be different, which makes it possible to choose the best option for the room;
4. Different methods can be used to decorate the facade, so they can be complemented by different decorations or even made of glass, which has a positive effect on the appearance of the kitchen;
5. If you choose a corner kitchen, the kitchen set includes corner cabinets for floor mounting or for hanging on the wall, so they fit perfectly with other elements;
in the kitchen, this design always looks attractive, harmonious, and stylish.
To make the appearance of the room attractive, it is usually combined with corner corners of the interior with hanging cabinets.
Other features of such furniture include;
1. The corner design is equipped with doors or made without them, and in open models, it is necessary to store only interesting and beautiful dishes;
2. The shape of such lockers can be triangular, trapezoidal, or G and the choice depends on the preferences of the property owner;
3. Certain models are equipped with drawers where small items can be stored, so the compactness of the structure is combined with good storage capacity;
4. Usually the bottom element is used for washing;
5. Often in such cabinets can be installed various large household appliances, which allows you to effectively use them in the kitchen;
6. For the decoration of the facades can be applied in different ways, for example, drawing patterns with a sandblasting device or pads with leather or fabric are used;
7. The lower elements can be equipped with legs or removed without them, in the first case, ease of cleaning the room is guaranteed.
Interesting are the lockers, equipped with carousel shelves because they are the ideal solution for storing dishes.
DISCLAIMER: This image is provided only for personal use. If you found any images copyrighted to yours, please contact us and we will remove it. We don't intend to display any copyright protected images.