Storage Solutions for Small Kitchens (46 Pictures)
Cooking activities will be very pleasant if you have a comfortable kitchen.
With complete equipment support, you will enjoy cooking activities step by step in each process.
But apparently, the kitchen is full of things that you have accumulated over the years.
Various equipment, incompatibility of cooking utensils, and maybe a hundred food storage containers filling up valuable storage space in your kitchen.
In addition, if your kitchen is small, you will be confused and feel more cramped and cramped if the storage is not neat.
Due to the limitations of this storage, the interior design of a small kitchen often looks messy. Because it does not have an adequate storage location.
Even though it has a small kitchen, with the right arrangement, you can have a base or upper storage cabinet it’s organized. The important thing is that you have to be careful in maximizing the available space.
For that, you need to create and organize a storage area for your small kitchen. It is more structured your small kitchen becomes neater and feels wider.
One idea that is widely used to organize storage in small-sized kitchens is the pantry cabinet.
This pantry is like a kitchen cabinet in general, this cabinet also consists of shelves.
Uniquely, the shelves are not only in the cabinet, even at the back of the door. Even more interesting, because the shelves can be adjusted in height, and the position up and down is easy.
These shelves attach to rail-like iron on the left and right. On this iron rail, there are many holes for hooking hooks on each shelf.
When choosing a storage pantry, there are many ways to organize the storage so that it doesn’t collide. Between the shelves on the door and the inside of the cabinet, be smart about adjusting its position.
The shelves in these two parts of the cabinet should alternate.
That is, the shelves in the doors should fill the voids between the shelves, in the cabinets.
Thus, the cabinet door can still close tightly.
Storage Solutions for Small Kitchens
The way to place a shelf like this, is on the inside and the cabinet door, giving twice as many storage containers.
Applying this creative idea in your kitchen will undoubtedly be very helpful in overcoming the problem of an always messy kitchen.
Storage containers are adequate, the next problem is the willingness to keep the kitchen neat.
Some people do not choose the pantry and still, want to keep their old cabinets which makes their small-sized kitchen more narrow.
While most people still choose to keep the cabinet functioning properly.
They chose to remove the cabinet door so that it became open shelves.
Open cabinet shelves make the kitchen feel much bigger and open.
To keep items neat and organized, baskets are used to store items while some equipment is left for display (you need to see these 31 Popular Kitchen Shelves with these Baskets).
This idea is not only beautiful but also much cheaper than traditional cabinets because you don’t need to buy doors and handles.
Some storage organizers that you can apply to your small kitchen;
1. Take advantage of the corner of the kitchen with a special triangular drawer or cabinet in the design of your small kitchen.
2. Use a kitchen organizer on the inner wall of a cabinet or additional shelf. For example to store cleaning equipment.
3. Make an open shelf under the upper cabinet to store kitchen spices. This is one of the most versatile storage solutions in small kitchens.
4. Maximize storage in a small kitchen by making the kitchen cabinet touch the ceiling of the house or often we call the floor-to-ceiling cabinet. Also, prepare small click chairs to help reach easily.
5. Look for secret openings, such as a spice hanger or a multi-purpose hook for cooking utensils.
6. If you leave a blank wall in your kitchen, don’t just use it to hang a calendar or painting. Take advantage of every gap for storing cooking utensils such as pots, pans, and so on. Arrange shelves or hanging rails from floor to ceiling for maximum storage.
Do the same thing when storing bowls and spoons in a drawer, taking advantage of every gap under the kitchen table to make a storage rack.
DISCLAIMER: This image is provided only for personal use. If you found any images copyrighted to yours, please contact us and we will remove it. We don't intend to display any copyright protected images.