23 Best Tuscan Style Kitchen Decorating Ideas
Bring the flavors of the Tuscany region into your kitchen.
Kitchen walls in the Tuscany region have a character of imperfect or rough finish and the color that is exposed to the sun continuously will give the effect of the color of clay, orange and yellow.
For the kitchen floor, beautiful material like ceramic or natural stone.
To create the impression of not being boring on old wood and open cabinets, balance it by incorporating elements of rustic furniture style, and made using components that work manually.
Tuscan style is very popular for years. Tuscan is a combination of various soft and delicate colors associated with the Tuscany region in Italy.
The owner of the paint company, M.Y. Pacific Building Beverley Kruskol depicts Tuscan colors as a silencer, giving a feeling, calmness outdoors, and evoking a rural atmosphere.
The Tuscan palette includes burgundy, olive green, golden yellow, beige, and various other soft colors.
The key is balance.
If used properly, your kitchen will have the allure of a villa in Tuscany or a Renaissance painting.
Tuscan Style Kitchen Decorating Ideas
Tuscan style is a brilliant style of kitchen, bringing a warm rural atmosphere.
And to have a coveted Tuscan kitchen, use earth colors like yellow, olive green, mellow shades of gold, burning orange, and burgundy.
Derived from Mediterranean architecture, blue is also Jells, tied well to Tuscan kitchen designs.
For this rustic feel, try making your walls more textured with rough plastering or by adding builder sand to paint.
Granite or marble countertops are an important characteristic of Tuscan kitchens.
To have a warm effect, use a wooden floor and a terracotta tinge on the wall. If you have a dining room in the kitchen, try for old fashion furniture, preferably made of wrought iron.
The basic elements to create Tuscan-style dwellings or designs, among others;
- The main nuance that must be raised from the Tuscan style is the atmosphere of an Italian country house, simple, rustic, and homey.
- The colors that can be applied to the Tuscan style are warm colors, namely beige, orange, pale yellow, terracotta, with a choice of accents of gold, green, blue, yellow, red.
- Materials that characterize this style include; plaster or Kampot walls, exposed natural brick, terracotta ceramics, hardwood floors, and wrought iron ornament applications. Don’t forget that a mandatory element of Tuscan-style interiors is exposed ceiling beams.
- Finishing that is generally used in the Tuscan style is generally washed finishing so that the surface of the object looks as if consumed by time and weather, as well as the application of its color, as much as possible to highlight the nuances of simple plantations and countryside. And most importantly, avoid finishing that is too clean, the texture is the key to creating a natural Tuscan style.
- Tuscan furniture is mostly traditional European furniture with wood materials that are dark-colored, to black. Also, apply some furniture from wrought iron.
DISCLAIMER: This image is provided only for personal use. If you found any images copyrighted to yours, please contact us and we will remove it. We don't intend to display any copyright protected images.