A washcloth or towel in the kitchen is not just one type, because there is a towel that is used to wipe the mouth after tasting dishes and there are also towels to wipe the kitchen utensils. This towel is used to clean and dry kitchen utensils such as plates, cups and spoons after washing. Usually, this towel is placed near the sink to make it easy to reach it. One way is to put a towel rack under the sink. Some designers have designed a towel holder under the kitchen sink with different models including:
1. Towel rack on the oven handle under the sink. This design is very simple, where the oven door handle under the sink is used to put towels.
2. Towel rack that closes at the bottom of the sink. Designers make places like door handles that stick outside the sink.
3. Towel rack behind the door. Usually the sink is above the base cabinet, so the door can be used to store towels by attaching a hanger there. To take or save it, just open the cupboard and put it behind the door.
4. Hidden towel rack. The storage design of this towel requires empty space or a cavity under the sink. Towel rack is installed with a roller so if you want to save or take the towel, just pull it out.
In addition to towels, there are still many of us wearing tissue in the kitchen. The tissue is usually used to clean leftovers and wipe the surface of the kitchen table to dry quickly. But the tissue will make us wasteful and add a lot of garbage. For that, let’s get rid of tissue from the kitchen room and start a more eco-friendly lifestyle with 5 tips on how to make the following tissue-free kitchen:
1. Decide on the target when the kitchen is free of tissue. Determining when to target a kitchen free of tissue is very important to provide guidance for all kitchen room users. Targeting will also give kitchen users the chance to adapt slowly to change the habit of using ta issue to use a cloth. Thus it is necessary to provide a dry cloth on the kitchen table as a precaution if there is a spill or wipe the remnants of food.
2. Provide plenty of dry cloth. Provide a dry cloth that is pretty much around 10-20 pieces which allows us to not rush to wash again and dry the laps when it’s finished using. If you feel heavy, buy a dry cloth gradually until the amount is sufficient for the kitchen needs. Activities that require rags are to dry dishes, dry hands, food, and also spill drinks or soupy foods.
3. Store the cloth well. Store a washcloth in a small basket to collect all the washcloth in one place. As much as possible to choose the same cloth motif but different colors. If possible we can be creative with this collection of washcloths as a kitchen table centerpiece by arranging a beautiful one. Or it can also be placed in a special place such as a clear glass jar and placed near the sink. Washcloths in this special container are only used to dry dishes or clean up food spills. Also, make sure the washcloth used for drying hands and food are two different fabrics, do not let the same cloth be used for different needs. Also, prepare several washcloths in the kitchen drawer as a spare washcloth.
4. Collect a dirty washcloth in the laundry basket in the kitchen. For a washcloth that has been used, of course, it is already in a dirty condition, to separate it, then place a special laundry basket for this washcloth. The placement of the laundry basket must also be affordable so that when the washcloth feels dirty it can immediately be separated from a clean washcloth. Here we have to make use of a washcloth as easy as using tissue that can be directly thrown into the trash when finished using it.
5. Communicate to all family members. This is very important in order to create the same atmosphere to ensure that all family members use a washcloth instead of tissue. Give an explanation of why lifestyle using tissue is not environmentally friendly and why rags are a substitute for a tissue. Explanation of the use of washcloths, their separation, and laying a rag also need to be done so that all family members understand how and how to use a rag.
Images of Very Easy ! Kitchen Towel Rack Organization under Sink Below:
Hopefully, this article about very easy ! kitchen towel rack organization under sink is useful for you. Don't forget to share it with your friends so they get an inspirational storage solutions design for their kitchen. If you are interested in other inspirational kitchen designs, you can look for it on this website. Enjoy!